Hello! I’m Bobbi. I was born and raised in a small town in Pennsylvania. Since beginning Living Life Green I’ve learned more than I ever could have imagined about the world we live in. I’ve had the pleasure of writing about gardening, the importance of ethical purchases, renewable energy, climate change, and so much more!
If you’re interested in helping our environment, read through Living Life Green for tips on sustainability, gardening, minimalism, and a whole lot more. Here are some of my top posts to get you started!
- 15 Sustainability Documentaries and Podcasts to Tune Into
- 13 Steps to Creating a Self-Sustaining Home
- How Minimalism Is Impacting Your Life
- Sustainable Fashion and Why It’s Important
- 6 Fall Recipes Straight from the Garden
I’m also all about community over competition, and I love writing for other blogs! I’ve been published on Ensia, Millennial Magazine, The Good Trade, Mother Earth Living, The Energy Collective, Sustainably Chic, Homestead Dreamer, Global Warming is Real, and many more. If you’re interested in working together please feel free to reach out!